Domande e risposte
Se hai delle domande scrivimi, ti risponderò il prima possibile, via email
1. How is the cost for counseling work calculated?
Ours is an hourly based service. You pay only for the amount of time the customer spent at your property.
2. How do I register for online courses?
You must complete forms that can be obtained from the Outreach and Extended Studies office in Brewer-Heggeman Conference Center room 102.
3. What is the cost of tuition?
For cost information, please visit the MS in Counseling Psychology and review the Degree Details section.
4. What are your payment options?
We accept credit, debit cards and cash.
1. Does ACU have an on-campus clinic?
Yes, the Psychology Clinic offers low-cost counseling and assessment services to children, adolescents, and adults in the Abilene area.
2. If I am a current graduate student, can I transfer graduate credits from another university?
Yes, it is possible to transfer graduate credit with graduate faculty approval.
3. When will I be notified of my admission decision?
Students are offered rolling admission on a priority basis until March 30. Students admitted on probation status will be notified mid April.
1. Does your program provide licensing in clinical and counseling psychology?
The UMD Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program is accredited by APA and PCSAS and meets licensing requirements in the state of Maryland, and the UMD Counseling Psychology Doctoral Program is accredited by APA and also meets licensing requirements in the state of Maryland.
2. How many credits is the Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree?
Sixty (60) semester hour credits are required to complete the degree program. This is because the educational requirement for state licensure mandates 60 semester hours of graduate study in designated content areas germane to professional counselors.
3. Can I do a research thesis?
The M.Ed. is predominantly a practice-based degree with the goal of helping you to become a licensed professional counselor. Our past experience has been that the requirements of CMHC licensure are not compatible with the master’s thesis. Given that the master’s thesis is not required to become a licensed professional counselor, this option does not currently exist in this degree track.